Sunday, November 25, 2012

"Some people aren't worth your time when they don't appreciate what you do for them,it's the little things that counts." "Always appreciate someone before they are gone, and if they are gone, no amount of sorry would get them back" I'm going to keep this lines attached to my brain forever, i want to keep the right friends and let the wrong ones leave. I don't want to let the right ones leave and let the wrong ones stay.
Though we don't meet often, but please remember that you are and will always be on my mind no matter what happens. I know i did not do my part as a friend after i got into poly, and i'm sorry for that. I know we drifted quite a lot because i did not put in enough effort, but i'm really trying, trying hard to put in enough effort. I want us, to be forever friends, love you girls. I will try to meet you girls soon.

xoxo

No comments: